Fun Fact About the tome

Bring the light (Do x amount of generators) has appeared 14-15 times


Why has this same challenge appeared that many times throughout every tome when I haven't heard a single soul say that gens are fun to work on, this is just one of the many challenges that we have seen multiple times from previous tomes as Execution (Kill x amount of survivors by any means) and reverent (Sacrifice x survivors) have appeared multiple times too

We could get so many challenges that are not the exact same from every tome but apparently this is more important

Comments

  • Because it's an easy challenge for BP/Fragments that is you playing the game normal. I'll take these over the ones that have you throw the game or screw over teammates to complete.

  • We could but players don't like hard or unusual challenges. I still remeber the outry over I think the first tome where one of the final ones needed you to hook and kill all 4 survivors in the basement (if I remember correctly).

    Since we all want to get through them asap to reach max rift, basically everyone wants them to be easy/simple.

  • Those types of challenges seem to take the longest for me to do.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Those types of challenges seem to take the longest for me to do.

    Because they're mostly grinding.

  • Personally I prefer challenges that you can do in one trial without it being too bullshit difficullt.

    Like Blood Debt. ######### that challenge.

  • I like generic challenges like that, you don't have to think about them or go out of your way to complete them. They'll just get done eventually. It only bothers me when the quantities are ridiculous.