You only beat me because of sbmm
Just wanted to be the first one to get that out of my system🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just wanted to be the first one to get that out of my system🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Must be perks", "Must be camp", "Must be tunnel". Now it's gonna be "Must be MMR". I can't have possibly lost because of anything I did, right? It's always some cheap thing the killer did!
I hope so. The only damned reason I come to these forums when I'm bored is to witness the constant train wrecks of whining. 🤣🤣
I'm gonna miss the whole
"As a rank 1 survivor/killer main..." meme.
But I held m1 the whole game how did I lose🤣
Watch it still be used, and called that.
Can i still call people boosters with this system🤔
I can already see the amount of deflections people are going to use. Liking the matches you get with MMR means you're low skilled, & hating the matches you get means you're a sweat.
Sarcasm will have short life when you'll start getting these players 24/7
You only beat me because of Joe.
Aaaaa
As if I don't already get Spirits like that.
Meh, doesn't really make a big difference I get games like that 24/7 pretty much atm.
so nothing will change
Average survivors will never see that supposedly🤔
It'll still be here, you just have to take a picture of your rank to prove it.
Yeah but ranks actually mean nothing soon as opposed to now where they only determine what other ranks ur supposed to be matched with.
And nobody will know their MMR, so anyone who says like "as a high mmr player" they will have no way to prove it