The consol lag

I’ve seen it for so many other consol players who make content, or watching my friends when they play, but there is and undeniable lag that happens whenever consol players use an action in dbd. For instance when I would use dead hard it would freeze my game for a whole second, and when the lights came back on I had a 50/50 chance I was on the ground or I successfully dead harded. And it’s not just the survivors, the killers also get this freeze too. Like whenever I’d play the twins, about half the time I charged victor for a pounce it would freeze for a whole second just enough time for the survivor to escape and me to restart my pounce animation. This is the 1 thing holding me back from wanting to play dbd more.

Comments

  • They might fix dh on tuesday. Why did you even use it, it causes problems for you and everyone else on last gen. I use sb instead.