Another Legion Idea

Hey jo, Turbo here.

Going straight to the point:

Legion Starts the Trial with their Base Stats except for a few small changes.

When you activate Frenzy your Movement Speed stays the same and your Fatigue is 4 seconds just like now. However, your duration is 5 seconds longer and your Movement Speed increases once you Hit a Survivor and Killer Instinct gets Triggered. You now Move at a whopping 150% or 6.0 m/s and that for 15 seconds. I know, sounds crazy. Also, its now way easier to get Chain Hits so there really is no Skill involved right ? Right. But that changes:

After every successful Frenzy Hit, you get One Charge, Stack, Token whatever you wanna Call it up to a Maximun of 10. And for every Charge the following Thing happens:


+2% Movement Speed in Feral Frenzy before Killer Instinct is active

-0.5 second Duration

-1.5% Movement Speed while Killer Instinct is active

-0.2 seconds Fatigue


The effects come into action once you ended your Frenzy.

What this is gonna do is, to make the Legion a chain Hit Machine at the beginning of the Match, making them better in the 1 v 4. But once you gathered enought Charges your 1 v 4 Potential decreases and your 1 v 1 gets stronger by making you Catch up to a Survivor quicker and also making your Fatigue shorter to end chases quicker. (Ok i know 2 seconds sound a bit less but Nurse has the same Fatigue duration after One Blink)

The Idea is to make the early Game easier by making you slow down the Survivors right from the Start but not making you able to stall the Game forever. And since downing Survivors with Deep Wound is #########, you still have to get downs the normal Way but a little bit quicker.



I think that was basically it. Let me know your Thoughts and if there are any mistakes in my writing im sorry im not a native Speaker.

Comments

  • I think you've already heard my opinions on this one in voice call but I'll give my main criticism again.

    They still struggle from a lack of map pressure at the start of the game, and as the survivor team gets weaker they become a sort of "win-more" killer. I'm not sure how to flip this around the other way around, and I would gladly take any positive changes to him, and it definitely isn't a bad idea, I'm just not sure it'll help all too much.