What's the current state of the report system?
Are we still stuck with the in-game report system? I just played in a match against a nurse where two of the survivors were speedhacking. The killer and I both recorded the match and I have saved the players' profiles. So, how would I go about reporting this since I have more than enough evidence to prove they were in fact speedhacking?
Comments
This means potentially waiting hours for a YouTube upload depending on your upspeed. Once it is uploaded, you can then type the link to the video in the report screen in game. Then and only then can you leave the match.
If you leave without filing the report, too ######### bad m8.
It's stupid.
theres 2month old speedhacker report videos, filed the correct way, that were never checked, and we know that by the view counts.
Speedhacker : “lol who cares? they dont read your reports anyway noobs”
I love that you quoted the speedhacker in the end game chats as well. They told the killer the exact thing.