What are some fun survivor builds that are off-meta?

Hi, this is my first post here, and I've been playing for almost 2 years now. I'm getting really tired of running the same perks over and over and I want to try something new! Any suggestions?

Comments

  • Currently running Lithe, Borrowed (yes, I know it's meta, but I consider borrowed being a good teammate feel free to add a more self-interested perk in this slot), Flashbang, and Detective's Hunch.

  • You can do a full aura reading build. I find it so fun

  • We’ll Make It Second Wind or Kindred Open-Handed

  • I call this build "The Chad Survivor."

    Perks: None.

    Items: None.

    Chest Hair: A lot.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    We’ll Make It Second Wind or Kindred Open-Handed

    We'll Make It / Second Wind / WGLF (or BT) / Lithe is a build I have great success with :3

  • @interesting_sandwich said:

    Hi, this is my first post here, and I've been playing for almost 2 years now. I'm getting really tired of running the same perks over and over and I want to try something new! Any suggestions?

    Welcome!

    There are some neat/fun builds scattered around here on both sides, but sometimes they are buried in other topics or way off the front page.

  • Themed builds can be rather fun. As a few examples:

    The Looter: Plunderers Instinct, Appraisal, Ace In The Hole, Flashbang

    The Prankster: Blast Mine, Flash Bang, Diversion, Head On

    The Entity is my #########: Repressed Alliance, Calm Spirit, Inner Strength, Fixated

    Oh dear...: Object Of Obsession, Babysitter, For The People, Decisive Strike

    Roadrunner: Lightweight, Smash Hit, Spine Chill, Adrenaline

    The Manipulator: Better Together, Fast Track, Blood Pact, Sole Survivor

  • The "Vault a window to escape a chase" build: lithe, dance with me, quick and quiet, and windows of oppurtunity

  • @interesting_sandwich said:

    Hi, this is my first post here, and I've been playing for almost 2 years now. I'm getting really tired of running the same perks over and over and I want to try something new! Any suggestions?

    Quick and quiet, deception, head on and flashbang if you dont have fun with that i dont know what to tell you