Idea on how to make Nemesis's power more useful

Yes despite that I've seen so many videos of people playing Nemesis so damn well, I think he needs a few tweaks to be stronger. So here are some things that could make Nemesis stronger.


-Survivors first contaminated shouldn't be given the hindered status for a split second, it should last as the speed boost Survivors get when hit by a basic or special attack.

-If a contaminated Survivor isn't sacrificed or dead on-hook but dies by either mori or bleeding out, then they'll become zombies which increase the map pressure.

-Tier 3 of Nemesis's tentacle attack shouldn't only just have a longer range, it can have the long-range but also with the feature to hit both Survivors and pallets/walls.


What do you think? If you disagree then how can Nemesis be stronger with his tentacle attack?

Comments

  • I would love the zombie thing as an addon, but yes. As pink addon, whatever generic zombie buff, vision radius or whatever and killed survivors spawns as zombies.

    And tier 3 in next patch also reduce less your movement when charging.

  • @ARTRA said:

    I would love the zombie thing as an addon, but yes. As pink addon, whatever generic zombie buff, vision radius or whatever and killed survivors spawns as zombies.

    And tier 3 in next patch also reduce less your movement when charging.

    that sounds like a nerf. From what I remember, if you tier up to Tier 3 currently, your movement speed whilst charging your tentacle attack is increased