Hitting survivors but not hitting them?
When the heck was this invented in the game?
When the heck was this invented in the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Need more information unless your talking about auto aim whiffs where you would of hit a survivor but the auto aim locks you into hitting a object or air.
Are you referring to hits at pallets??
Under: Game Health: Pallet Hits
Assuming that's what you mean. I can't think of any other situation that isn't explained with blatant cheating.
Just like me using dh getting the exhaustion notification and still getting downed (and sacrificed) and exhaustion going away. What a fun way my last match ended.
I feel you if you are talking about pallet hits. Totally annoying how the game tells you you hit a survivor while you never did.
Robbery Validation, the new system implemented in DBD a few time ago.
I've played 4 killer games within the last 2 days where i have had 6 different instances where i've CLEARLY hit the survivor, it makes the smack noise the survivor screams and they are still either unijured afterwards or should be down and are still running. Its HIGHLY frustrating for a mediocre killer who just wants to get the stupid challenges done. I'm to the point where killer isn't even worth it anymore for me. If i'm going to get multiple instances like this in EVERY SINGLE GAME and be CHEATED of my hit than screw playing killer.
You're not being cheated out of a hit, you're lagging.
On your screen, it looks like you hit the survivor, then they were instantly healed.
On the survivors screen, they never got hit at all, in fact you weren't even close.
Since the Dead Hard validation, I've had instances where I have to hit a survivor three times from my POV before they get downed. I think it's because their Dead Hard is going off at the same time as I swing -- I get the blood and the scream, but they don't go down.