Counterforce

I've been in love with this perk since the very first day, mainly because of the cleanse speed (seriously, if you are the one doing all the totems the last one goes twice as fast).

This perk has it's issues though and to simply find totems and prevent noed, Small Game is much, much better, because it gives you the direction of the totem multiple times and shows the counter of totems in game.

I had multiple instances of knowing that totem is in this corner of the map, but being too ######### to actually find it and I was regreting not using Small Game.

This is why Counterforce is super good when paired with maps able to track totems. You know the general area, now you run around till you get the "map scout" score event... but it is super weird that perk pairing so well with maps, does not actually add totem revealed by itself to held map... especially that very similiar perk - Detective's Hunch does so.

I do agree that DH CF and SG all are different perks and have their own uses - and I am so in favour of this (and that's why I don't like current Resurgence, being just weaker We'll make it)... but it would be so cool if Counterforce actually added totems it showed to the carried maps.

I still find Small Game superior in almost every way (Solo queue, it, Kindred and Spine Chill are your go to perks, honestly), but it would love to see this little buff added to counterforce. I will understand why it wouldn't get added though, to keep Detective's Hunch a go to perk when used with maps, but I secretely hope for it <3.

Comments

  • I would love to see for Counterforce the totem counter like small hunt and if posible gain the speed stack when someone break the totem.

  • @ARTRA No, no, no. I can't aree. You have Small Game for this. Right now if you want to prevent noed in soloq it's best to bring either Small Game, or Counterforce with map which can trace totems so you seen the one's near you too. The shear speed buff is good and it's okay that it only gets bigger when YOU cleanse the totems and not other people.

    We can't make older perks useless, my dude.