Spirit's cosmetics changed
Haru Damashi skin has been changed permanently now the hair is the same as default hair.
It used to be all red now it is back to black like default.
Tagged:
Mod
Haru Damashi skin has been changed permanently now the hair is the same as default hair.
It used to be all red now it is back to black like default.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thsts true.Any explanation devs?I think we wont see it back to the previous status bro
Wasn't it always like that? I remember it being black.
The tips of the hair had a red/pink hue to them, similar to the head piece's makeup..
it was red
How do i change this discussion from general to bug?
I think you can ask a mod to change it. The only ones I remember by name are @Gay Myers (Luzi) and @MandyTalk
You'll likely have to put in a ticket to have it changed
You need to make a new thread in the bugs section, as we can't move threads over there due to the ideation status.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please repost it here, thank you!