RPD disabled again??

Is this true??? I hope so. Last night for a last game, rng gave me, other survivors and the poor Clown RPD and it crashed. I got a DC penalty for it. Yo, is the map still legitimately having this many problems?

Comments

  • Yeah the devs tweeted about it. I feel like it's gonna be reworked like how badham was with different variants etc...

    I dunno if it was disabled due to a possible rework, all the complaints or genuine bugs.

    Or, Maybe all three lol

  • I've heard rumors that the map is gonna be split into three pieces. God, I hope that's true. The map is waaaay to big in it's current form.

    I will enjoy this time that R.P.D is disabled, because I won't miss it.

  • @BabuDweet said:

    Yeah the devs tweeted about it. I feel like it's gonna be reworked like how badham was with different variants etc...

    I dunno if it was disabled due to a possible rework, all the complaints or genuine bugs.

    Or, Maybe all three lol

    Yeah the tweet is what tipped me off and knowing BVHR, I wouldn't put it past all 3. LOL but if they're doing variants, that would be so cool I'm not gonna lie. Maybe I'd like the map a bit more.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2471743#Comment_2471743

    Yeah the tweet is what tipped me off and knowing BVHR, I wouldn't put it past all 3. LOL but if they're doing variants, that would be so cool I'm not gonna lie. Maybe I'd like the map a bit more.

    Oh for sure man lol I definitely think it's all three elements.

    @QwQw said:

    I've heard rumors that the map is gonna be split into three pieces. God, I hope that's true. The map is waaaay to big in it's current form.

    I will enjoy this time that R.P.D is disabled, because I won't miss it.

    As the good fella here referenced, I've heard this too and I completely agree with everything said.

    I might even somewhat be able to bare the map if it's split, definitely won't ever like it though lol

  • @QwQw said:

    I've heard rumors that the map is gonna be split into three pieces. God, I hope that's true. The map is waaaay to big in it's current form.

    I will enjoy this time that R.P.D is disabled, because I won't miss it.

    I think I heard that too but dismissed it because I don't have much faith they would actually give the people something they want which is a simple split and I wouldn't complain if it's split more than one way. I think half the community would like it more then because as it is it's awful.

  • It has been disabled because there was a way to get out of the map, which meant you could get to the exit area and escape the match early.