So yeah, F keys
Just did 4 gens solo while the other 3 swarmed the killer. One finally dies and the moment the killer has me in chase the other 2 bail through the hatch. To top it off, I escaped the chase but was left with no way to escape the match. Damn random key and my own altruism bit me in the ass.
Comments
They would have found some other way to abandon you to be fair.
The best part is when you do 4 gens and they 2 man the last one and exit out the gate.
This is why I hate key players.
Being left as survivor while you've done so much is beyond infuriating and as killer well we know it's just overall unfair for them.
F keys, sure, but I think I’ve been seeing more complaints about W keys....
I’ll see myself out now
I'd go into another rant about how much I hate keys but I'm tired of just the thought of keys still existing - it's an exhausting thought. So I'll just say I hope keys find the black hole of no return.
Not sure what the problem is. We're dbd players. That means we're all terrible and deserve every single bad thing that happens to us.
That’s the big thing I hate about keys is survivors who selfishly use them and screw over their teammates.
This is why whenever I see that bullshit in my match I let the poor survivor who got abandoned live.
Oh, yeah, I felt bad for this chica. This clown of a Jake purposely showed me to where hatch was via BBQ. And when I went to him, he did his little exit ceremony and I closed hatch. The person he abandoned didn't deserve that, so I was going to let her go. But she was really scared and spent too much time hiding during EGC. When she finally showed herself, I went to get a closer look but she noticed me and ran. I decloaked and hit the exit gate to show her it was fine. But she just went running...