Why aren't there killer-specific survivor achievements?
e.g.:
- Remove a reverse bear trap
- Stun Wraith out of invisible with a flashlight
- rescue a fellow survivor from cage of atonement
- cure yourself of plague
- cure yourself of zombie virus
- wake up another survivor
- escape from a bear trap
- snap out of madness
- destroy a demogorgon portal
- break ghostface's focus by looking at him
- run out the timer on being ghostface's target without getting hit
- burn a hag mark with a flashlight
- kill a zombie
- kick the baby
- etc.
Yes, I know they would drive cheevers crazy because you can't control what killer you'll face, but it's OK not to be able to pursue every achievement every match. I could see cheevers DCing because they didn't get the killer they needed being a concern before DC penalty, but I don't think that would be an issue now. Especially if they were only one-time rather than "x times".
Comments
That would be so annoying to do, because some killers are just bad and noone plays them.
Some of those challenges would be impossible to do for high rating survivors in next patch and there is nothing you can do about it to get them.
Otherwise cool ideas, but I have finished achievements and this would be really annoying for me.
You might also add survivor-specific killer achievements, like:
Kill Dwight, Meg etc.
"Kick the baby" finished no one ever.