New Halloween Challenge!

Play a match as a killer. Thats it.

Comments

  • @narva2200 said:
    Play a match as a killer. Thats it.

    Dang, that's

    t O U g h

  • I got 3 killer dailies...

  • @Tsulan said:
    I got 3 killer dailies...

    May the luck be with you. ALSO I suggest watching an anime...

  • I am only Rank 9 and my lobbies are taking 2-5 minutes to fill.

    And it's always a 3-4 Man SwF group to boot. :/

  • Doing this challenge on Xbox in rank 1 is doing it in extreme mode... Challenge accepted.
  • Milo said:

    @Tsulan said:
    I got 3 killer dailies...

    May the luck be with you. ALSO I suggest watching an anime...

    Having two monitors has benefits.  This is one of them.  Though youtube is a good subsitute if you have problems settling on a series to watch
  • Don't think I'll ever beat that challenge. Maybe next year the Halloween challenges will be easier lol

  • I finally got a game! And my vial bugged out.... guess I can’t do the event anymore!!!

  • @Jack11803 said:
    I finally got a game! And my vial bugged out.... guess I can’t do the event anymore!!!

    Don't feel bad, I loaded up earlier and after 5 minutes or so match loaded then bugged out during loading screen and put me back to menu screen.

  • Cant do this... I think its broken, ive tried over and over again to do this challenge and post my results here to be the first one. I give up. I raise my white flag. I surrender.

    In all seriousness: Fix this bs.

  • powerbats said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    I finally got a game! And my vial bugged out.... guess I can’t do the event anymore!!!

    Don't feel bad, I loaded up earlier and after 5 minutes or so match loaded then bugged out during loading screen and put me back to menu screen.

    This has happened to me so many times today. It took me 3 hours to get 2 full vials because of it....

    And it is sad, because survivor got done the first day and now I have over 100 offerings across a few characters and now I end up only using them to be nice to the killers because I feel their pain :)
  • Chrona said:
    Milo said:

    @Tsulan said:
    I got 3 killer dailies...

    May the luck be with you. ALSO I suggest watching an anime...

    Having two monitors has benefits.  This is one of them.  Though youtube is a good subsitute if you have problems settling on a series to watch
    Or just have one monitor and keep the mouse cursor on the task of the game? That's what I do at least, but I can see that 2 monitors are more comfortable 
  • "50 years have passed... But I do not age.

  • Milo said:

    @Tsulan said:
    I got 3 killer dailies...

    May the luck be with you. ALSO I suggest watching an anime...

     Then my ping would go up and they would probably dodge me.
  • @Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

    @Tsulan said:

    I got 3 killer dailies...

    May the luck be with you. ALSO I suggest watching an anime...

     Then my ping would go up and they would probably dodge me.

    That's what VHS tapes are for, oh wait the Clown took it nvm. 😁

  • powerbats said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Milo said:

    @Tsulan said:

    I got 3 killer dailies...

    May the luck be with you. ALSO I suggest watching an anime...

     Then my ping would go up and they would probably dodge me.

    That's what VHS tapes are for, oh wait the Clown took it nvm. 😁

    I still have some VHS tapes at home.
    God, I'm feeling old.