Questions about Executioner.
Executioner is what I call a very fun killer to play as. Though I don't really know where he stands on the tier list. Just want to have a decent and fun build on him. Also does BBQ n Chili, POP, and do survivor perks work with the cage?
Comments
BBQ, POP, I'm all ears and something else
I made a guide!! I think (and so do other people) it is very good!! It covers this!! :D
Does Cage of Attonment work with BBQ n Chilli
No. No perks related to hooks work with his cages, also including survivor perks.
So that means, POP and BBQ don't work with his cage? Interesting. I guess it's a double edged sword. Does BT work when freeing a survivor from a cage?
No. I prefer BBQ, IAE, Corrupt, and STBL on him. There are other combos as well but this one off the dome.
So in all reality it looks like perks associated with hooking isn't that great on him. I've also realized that cage of attonment counters FL
I must admit that I'm not 100% sure about BT specifically, but I don't think it works, no.
But you don't want to be caging a lot of the time. Doing so is taking the map pressure you gain from a hook and shitting on it, before throwing it out of a window. You have no movement ability, remember that. You're better off hooking in a lot of situations and saving torment for Final Judgement.
I use Corrupt, BBQ, Monitor & Abuse, I'm all Ears. I usually don't run Add-ons but sometimes I use 2 specific ones. Burning Man Painting (extra range) and Tablet of the Oppressor (extra zoning duration).
Edit: Oh and also. Any hooking Perk (either Survivor or Killer side) DO NOT work on cages. That is a thing for all hooking Perks.
So when should I use cage?
I mean, I sent the post earlier for a reason.
I didn't see this earlier. Thank you though I like it.
No worries