Everyone always complains
If the thing you think is stupid hasn't been fixed in a few years, it probably isn't stupid. (Fix old gen consoles though lol)
If the thing you think is stupid hasn't been fixed in a few years, it probably isn't stupid. (Fix old gen consoles though lol)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ahhhh we love a post complaining about people complaining.
Makes sense.
Don't you know? 2 negatives make a positive
dum dum
How silly of me, how could I forget?
Thank you for reminding me! I'm a dum dum for sure
Exactly!
Makes total sense, might have to start doing this myself
We also love a post complaining about people complaining about people complaining about the game. :)
This is actually really nice, I like having an excuse to just word dump a bunch of things I don't like into one post. I recommend you try it.๐๏ธ
I didn't actually complain though did I? Just saying you gotta love the hypocrisy is all okay bud? :)
I was joking. I thought we would just say the word complaining about bunch of times.
My apologies. I'm quick to be defensive on here since people argue over anything lol. Once more my apologies.
I personally resent this personal attack.
(joke)
You technically did.
Your first post is complaining about people complaining about people complaining.
And i just went even further by complaining about your complaints of people's complaints being complained
Not really I just pointed out the hypocrisy in it like lol I didn't actually be like 'omg another post about complaining about people complaining'.
I simply pointed out it's just funny when people do that, doesn't make sense is all lol
The irony is that to the developers people not talking is what most are truly scared of more then criticism/complaints.
As people complain because they care.
They stay completely silent when they don't.
Silence is deafening after all.
It's fine. I think my joke was bad
So the sound bugs that have existed for years are not a problem??? - Gotya!
I have no idea about the patch history of flashlights, but they are definitely stupid. No doubt about that.
Lol i was about to say i was just joking as wel just to see that the exact same thing happened earlier in the thread
i got confused reading the OP lol
Overheat mechanic is a non-issue for anyone not rev-spamming or trying sick flicks over and over. The addon-pass had a way bigger impact, when 80% of the billy player played insta saw or crack billy.
You are wrong about the Nurse blink range addons being kept as they were. The old range extended your range without adjusting your blink charge time, which gave you the additional benefit of faster blinks. You could just tap the charge and blink to the other side of a pallet, when you would normally get stuck at the pallet. Furthermore, this interfered with your muscle memory. This additional effect was exactly what "the people" wanted to see changed. And they did exactly that, by increasing the blink charge time accordingly, so you have to charge longer to get further. Also, this was by no means "the singular thing people wanted removed". Extra blink addons were, and they got removed (apart from the silly Iri addon with its heavy side effect).
I just realised how many problems this game has...
Performance not fixed in 2 years is also not stupid?
Blame the developers. If the issues with DbD weren't so widespread and old, and their community management team wasn't so heavily muzzled and were actually allowed to talk to the community, then the complaints wouldn't be able to be taken seriously.
But the Devs made a bunch of empty promises and straight-up lies (they weren't lies at the time, but when you never talk about them again and hope everyone forgets, they become lies).