why do I have to play 4 matches as nemesis for 30k
you have to max out mutation 4 times for 30k when wraith has to hit people 4 times its silly. Wraith was just an example.
you have to max out mutation 4 times for 30k when wraith has to hit people 4 times its silly. Wraith was just an example.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah they should change it. At least with other killers that have harder to get daily rituals they can still be done in one trial if you're good enough with them. I think they're just grasping at straws to make people play Nemesis imo
Yeah I cancel this daily every time.
It was probably a holdover from earlier development of Nemesis.
Either way, it's being changed to just one maxed-out mutation when Pinhead comes out.
They are changing it in the update next week...only will be having to max his power 1 time....so will be doable in 1 game. Or yeah what the post above me said...lol
I thought some patch notes already mentioned changing the daily to only need to max tier his whip one time (meaning one game)?