will poor optimization on last gen consoles ever be fixed
its legit not fair to play this game on ps4 , its a disadvantage and the freezes and stutters are bad. wheres the complaints about it , everyone moved to ps5 and pc or what ? im on a ps4 pro , so i can only imagine regular ps4s. killer is hell to play.
Comments
I'll be the villain, since no one at BVHR will ever tell you the truth.
No.
I'm sorry, my son. It wasn't your fault. :'(
At this point we can be happy if it won't get worse than it currently is.
They devs claimed that there will be some performance fixes in the upcoming 5.2.0 update so i guess we'll have to wait and see if things get better or worse
I switched to PC, but I still play on Xbox from time to time. They are working on fixing it.
There's tons of complaints, many are on this post from various console players. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245229/the-continued-ignorance-of-performance-issues-continues-to-hamper-player-fun/p1
Yes, one day the PS6 and XBOX 2048 will release causing PS5 and XBOX Series X to become last gen.