Never Mind I'm Not the Brightest
I completed misread the part talking about spawning extra chains, I thought it only applied to the addon and read through it fast. Please excuse this silly thread.
I completed misread the part talking about spawning extra chains, I thought it only applied to the addon and read through it fast. Please excuse this silly thread.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure they're just anti-tunnel measures, I think it's fine.
Did you miss all the parts about reducing the odds of chains instant breaking when they spawn?
Unhooked survivors being immune to chains is not really a big deal if guys power is a lot more consistent now.
Did you even read the thread buddy
they literally addressed the main problems ppl had, which was that the chains broke too easily and the lament configuration decision being too easy
That doesn't make it any better though.
You still gain basically zero distance.
You only gained 0 distance when the chains broke instantly due to environment. If you got lucky with chain spawns and they didn't break you had more than enough time to catch up.
Did you seriously ignore the huge list of buffs?
Not from what I saw.
He's going to be a nightmare on Console.
I went down to just the list of the other changes on him, and I misread the paragraph talking about chain fixes, my complete problem.