So what will happen to rank achievements?
Considering ranks become grades, what will happen to achievements like reach rank 1?
After 5yrs of playing DbD I haven't been able to reach red ranks becaude I only play occasionally so I never grinded ranks. However this month I'm getting really close to red ranks so I'm interested how will thise achievements work.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
That's a really good question - I don't have the answer off hand. I'll try to get an answer for you when I can.
I have the answer - rank achievements will still remain. The wording on them will be changed though to show Grade not Rank.
Thanks for answering!
How will the Adept Killers change? The pip requirements changing at different rank colors made them harder as you reached higher ranks. Will they just change as you reach a new grade color or is there a new system for them?
Seems like its the same system as before, except when you lose pips you no longer go down a grade color. A similar example of this would be Apex Legends with its ranked league, you get demotion protection points and can't go back to bronze 1 when you hit silver 4.
Pip requirements will remain the same - so they'll get harder as you reach the higher Grade.
So killer adept achievements will remain the same as well?