Speedhackers in multiple matches this morning
Deleted the clip because I didn't censor names. Anyone else run in to hacks a lot lately? I was just trying to play a few games this morning and had them both ruined to speedhackers.
Deleted the clip because I didn't censor names. Anyone else run in to hacks a lot lately? I was just trying to play a few games this morning and had them both ruined to speedhackers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your gonna get reported for naming and shaming a hacker watch out lol
Yes.
When playing solo, yes, there´s a good amounts of hackers around it seems. I see a couple of them every week. I wonder how the exact same hacks happen to go unprevented for years lol