Sometimes I don't understand the decisions my teammates make

Killer had noed. They spent a lot of time looking for a totem while I was slugged then hooked. Clicky clicky laurie opened the 99'd door for no reason whatsoever. Killer was not near at all.

And you know what steve did after they cleansed noed? He was healing sloppied meg until I died. They started running towards me basically 2 seconds from death. Can they see the meter? Clicky clicky just clicked without attempting to save me.


I mean why not just leave? What was the point of this?

Comments

  • The two healing probably thought they had enough time to get to you.


    Clicky was just being toxic and didn't care about anyone but herself noticed a lot of Laurie's are becoming the new meg

  • @Jeromy137 said:

    The two healing probably thought they had enough time to get to you.

    Clicky was just being toxic and didn't care about anyone but herself noticed a lot of Laurie's are becoming the new meg

    It was obvious they didn't have time. They were not that close at all.

  • I mean what do you expect from Solo Queue?

    That's the place where braincells go to die.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467980#Comment_2467980

    It was obvious they didn't have time. They were not that close at all.

    Yeah I get that I have had it happen a lot solo survivor can be annoying and difficult because the other member of the team usually act like headless chickens

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I mean what do you expect from Solo Queue?

    That's the place where braincells go to die.

    I don't really expect a lot but I expect that if a person had cleansed the totem for noed they could have gone for the save before going for healing

  • @Jeromy137 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467988#Comment_2467988

    I don't really expect a lot but I expect that if a person had cleansed the totem for noed they could have gone for the save before going for healing

    They can barely do generators, I don't think they can understand to go for the rescue when needed.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467995#Comment_2467995

    They can barely do generators, I don't think they can understand to go for the rescue when needed.

    I play solo and yeah I can agree a lot of them don't like doing gens they always want to play let's save people and blind the killer but usually just blind you

  • Sometimes you get bots, sometimes you get monkeys with controllers. Pick one & only one

  • @Jeromy137 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467987#Comment_2467987

    Yeah I get that I have had it happen a lot solo survivor can be annoying and difficult because the other member of the team usually act like headless chickens

    It is not annoying. I got used to it.

    It just doesn't make sense sometimes. There is no reason to prolong the game that long.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467992#Comment_2467992

    It is not annoying. I got used to it.

    It just doesn't make sense sometimes. There is no reason to prolong the game that long.

    I agree it has been an issue since the bear begining of the game for people to just sit at the exit gate trying to either get more BP or to be toxic and taunt other players


    I miss when butt dancing (teabagging) wasn't meant for toxicity

  • If none of them had any aura reading perks, they probably healed to come together for the rescue. If Steve didn't know where Laurie was it made sense to heal Meg fist to go together for the unhook. Otherwise at best it would have been a hook trade since I guess the killer pretty much face camped you (cause what else should he do?) or the killer would have simply downed Steve before he was able to unhook you (also did any of them run BT?)

    In solo queue I ONLY go for a save in endgame when the is someone else to bodyblock while I unhook/I bodyblock while the other person unhooks.

    If you simply trade hooks in that situation, then your rescuer is most likely the one thats gonna be left to die.

    You gotta see the whole thing and not just your point of view. In the end it was probably the "best" (for the survivors) you died cause chances where high he would have gotten more than 1 kill if only one of them would have tried to go for the rescue.

  • @Jeromy137 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468013#Comment_2468013

    I agree it has been an issue since the bear begining of the game for people to just sit at the exit gate trying to either get more BP or to be toxic and taunt other players

    I miss when butt dancing (teabagging) wasn't meant for toxicity

    Yeah but they spent so much time looking for a totem and then made that play at the end. Zero sense.

    If they were just sitting at the exit gates I would suicide. That is not an issue when you are survivor.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    If none of them had any aura reading perks, they probably healed to come together for the rescue. If Steve didn't know where Laurie was it made sense to heal Meg fist to go together for the unhook. Otherwise at best it would have been a hook trade since I guess the killer pretty much face camped you (cause what else should he do?) or the killer would have simply downed Steve before he was able to unhook you (also did any of them run BT?)

    In solo queue I ONLY go for a save in endgame when the is someone else to bodyblock while I unhook/I bodyblock while the other person unhooks.

    If you simply trade hooks in that situation, then your rescuer is most likely the one thats gonna be left to die.

    You gotta see the whole thing and not just your point of view. In the end it was probably the "best" (for the survivors) you died cause chances where high he would have gotten more than 1 kill if only one of them would have tried to go for the rescue.

    Did you even read what I said. I don't mind dying. I am just baffled they spent so much time looking for a totem and do what they did at the end. Totally pointless. They could have just leave and spare me and the killer time.

    And they knew what laurie was doing they could have seen her from their position.

  • You just described the reason soloQ is in bad shape.

    Sometimes it has nothing to do with perks or comms, just down right common sense.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468028#Comment_2468028

    Did you even read what I said. I don't mind dying. I am just baffled they spent so much time looking for a totem and do what they did at the end. Totally pointless.

    And they knew what laurie was doing they could have see her from their position.

    I did read it but tbh whats the point of your post if you don't care you died? I simply explained their doing, nothing else.

    Also just saying: you should be glad they put in so much effort. As soon as I would have seen the NOED proc, I would have left ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468036#Comment_2468036

    I did read it but tbh whats the point of your post if you don't care you died? I simply explained their doing, nothing else.

    Also just saying: you should be glad they put in so much effort. As soon as I would have seen the NOED proc, I would have left ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    The point is in the title where I stated that I don't understand their decision.

    And what they did makes zero sense whatsoever. They could have leave since the killer camped. So they put effort for what? Nothing.

  • @Shaped said:

    Killer had noed. They spent a lot of time looking for a totem while I was slugged then hooked. Clicky clicky laurie opened the 99'd door for no reason whatsoever. Killer was not near at all.

    And you know what steve did after they cleansed noed? He was healing sloppied meg until I died. They started running towards me basically 2 seconds from death. Can they see the meter? Clicky clicky just clicked without attempting to save me.

    I mean why not just leave? What was the point of this?

    i hate when players think u have to clean totems .. every game ... time so wasted


    new players are like : oh really .. ?

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468043#Comment_2468043

    The point is in the title where I stated that I don't understand their decision.

    And what they did makes zero sense whatsoever. They could have leave since the killer camped. So they put effort for what? Nothing.

    I am sure I pretty much explained their intentions in my first post so I am not gonna re-write that.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468059#Comment_2468059

    I am sure I pretty much explained their intentions in my first post so I am not gonna re-write that.

    What you said makes as much sense as their actions. How does healing meg makes sense when I am going to die if they do that?

    Why cleanse noed in the first place? Why not leave?

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468066#Comment_2468066

    What you said makes as much sense as their actions. How does healing meg makes sense when I am going to die if they do that?

    Why cleanse noed in the first place? Why not leave?

    They probably didn't pay attention to your struggle bar. They probably healed cause they wanted to come together for the unhook to not simply make it a hook trade (as I explained before)

    As I said: I would have opened the gate and left the second NOED proc'd and you got hooked, hoping my team would get it and also leave and don't try some stupid unhook actions.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468079#Comment_2468079

    They probably didn't pay attention to your struggle bar. They probably healed cause they wanted to come together for the unhook to not simply make it a hook trade (as I explained before)

    As I said: I would have opened the gate and left the second NOED proc'd and you got hooked, hoping my team would get it and also leave and don't try some stupid unhook actions.

    Ok fair enough.

  • @Shaped said:

    Killer had noed. They spent a lot of time looking for a totem while I was slugged then hooked. Clicky clicky laurie opened the 99'd door for no reason whatsoever. Killer was not near at all.

    And you know what steve did after they cleansed noed? He was healing sloppied meg until I died. They started running towards me basically 2 seconds from death. Can they see the meter? Clicky clicky just clicked without attempting to save me.

    I mean why not just leave? What was the point of this?

    Sounds almost like they either didn't pay attention to your health (bad teammate for sure in that case) or they didn't actually intend to save you but wanted to make it appear as they would.

    With the latter, maybe they would have if they found the noed a lot sooner but who knows.