This has to stop...

I hate when killers camp and tunnel you and then you put your hard work into the game and then you get depiped everytime when you get camped and get tunneled everytime and then I try to save other from tunnelers which I fail miserably. and then when you play as killer you need like moris is because those bully squads and toxic swfs try to use flashlights at you and then they teabag you to get their attention and it's getting annoying... I miss the old dbd. The fun... and the swfs that are now toxics and more being like tunneled which you put your hard work of trying to pip so you can be low rank and then get better on console and pc but you get camped and I wished it was old dbd so the borrowed time can use you both for endurement.

Comments

  • I use Lightborne and Starstruck.

    Once a gate is open unless I am likely to get a survivor I just stop where I am. I might go look around the map. I was reading the newspaper headlines on the inside of the school bus in Autohaven Wreckyard once just to do something while EGC was going.

    Also don't open end game chat.

  • Umm what? Ok a few things, old BT was busted, why not bring old MoM, old DS as well?.

    You don't need moris, there is this new technique called........looking around for flashlight saves or stare at a wall.

    This game is toxic? I wonder what would people call mw2 lobbies these days if you think dbd is toxic.

    I too miss old dbd, 2018 dbd.

    If you want to pip try the 2/2/2 method, 2 chases, 2 saves and 2 gens.

    If you think someone is teabagging to catch your attention, ignore them and go for someone else, let them get bored in the hold m1 on a gen.

    Also tunneling is the most efficient way to win just like holding m1 on a gen, if someone is camping just do gens and leave, do not feed more kills.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Umm what? Ok a few things, old BT was busted, why not bring old MoM, old DS as well?.

    You don't need moris, there is this new technique called........looking around for flashlight saves or stare at a wall.

    This game is toxic? I wonder what would people call mw2 lobbies these days if you think dbd is toxic.

    I too miss old dbd, 2018 dbd.

    If you want to pip try the 2/2/2 method, 2 chases, 2 saves and 2 gens.

    If you think someone is teabagging to catch your attention, ignore them and go for someone else, let them get bored in the hold m1 on a gen.

    Also tunneling is the most efficient way to win just like holding m1 on a gen, if someone is camping just do gens and leave, do not feed more kills.

    I just want to highlight this real quick

    If you think someone is teabagging to catch your attention, ignore them and go for someone else, let them get bored in the hold m1 on a gen.

    The chaser playstyle is often better for you as the Killer because they may be trying to get your attention the entire game. Either by trying to get flashlight saves or by trying to force you into a chase with them while there are still a lot of resources on the map.

    That is essentially a free "hooked" survivor if they never go on a generator.

    It's one of the easiest to counter playstyles out there but it is also one of the most efficient playstyles out there to waste the killer's time.

    If you see a clicky clicky, assume they're just wasting their time and go after a weaker link. More often than not you'll catch them off guard and hook them before they could even do anything for the chase.

  • It's vicious circle

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467986#Comment_2467986

    I just want to highlight this real quick

    If you think someone is teabagging to catch your attention, ignore them and go for someone else, let them get bored in the hold m1 on a gen.

    The chaser playstyle is often better for you as the Killer because they may be trying to get your attention the entire game. Either by trying to get flashlight saves or by trying to force you into a chase with them while there are still a lot of resources on the map.

    That is essentially a free "hooked" survivor if they never go on a generator.

    It's one of the easiest to counter playstyles out there but it is also one of the most efficient playstyles out there to waste the killer's time.

    If you see a clicky clicky, assume they're just wasting their time and go after a weaker link. More often than not you'll catch them off guard and hook them before they could even do anything for the chase.

    Exactly. Same goes for the types that fast vault moments after the trial starts. Anyone who wants your attention give it to them by killing their team in front of them. You will either catch him off guard or have more time to chase him later.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Umm what? Ok a few things, old BT was busted, why not bring old MoM, old DS as well?.

    You don't need moris, there is this new technique called........looking around for flashlight saves or stare at a wall.

    This game is toxic? I wonder what would people call mw2 lobbies these days if you think dbd is toxic.

    I too miss old dbd, 2018 dbd.

    If you want to pip try the 2/2/2 method, 2 chases, 2 saves and 2 gens.

    If you think someone is teabagging to catch your attention, ignore them and go for someone else, let them get bored in the hold m1 on a gen.

    Also tunneling is the most efficient way to win just like holding m1 on a gen, if someone is camping just do gens and leave, do not feed more kills.

    To be fair, I wasn't around for MW2 lobbies but I was for BO2.

    This is still the only game where I've had a router annihilated.