No terror radius
Hey everyone! Back when I joined almost 5 years ago, I had no issues hearing the terror radius even with the lowest volume settings. However, in the last year, I started to rely on Spine Chill and my team mates leaving gens to tell if the killer is comming. This is because, the only way for me to hear the terror radius anymore is by putting my volume to the maximum and actually listening to hear the terror radius while knowing already the killer is on my butt.
I want to understand why is this happening. This is even more weird because I could hear TR on youtube videos too, and nowdays I just get jumpscared because while the player is aware of the killer, I'm not.
Comments
definitely sound bugs I've had an oni before with zero terror radius only thing was a heartbeat and the same thing happened against a demogorgon before
You probably need a new headset.
But does it happen to you every single game? To be honest, when there aren't any weird background sounds or VERY loud gens, I can hear glimpses of the TR.
NGL, all of this started happening since I changed my laptop. Yet, I hear game sounds really well it's ONLY the TR I can't hear at all.
hmm no
I honestly feel like the sound may be too subtle. I can hear a Spirit phasing, a demo tping, any killer using their power, gens, crows, pain grunts etc. It is just the TR I'm not capable of hearing.
would recommend a reinstall of the game, might just be the files getting muddled over time