Finally... After 397.4 Hours...
I officially have every perks for both killers and survivors teachable and unlocked for the blood wed.
I officially have every perks for both killers and survivors teachable and unlocked for the blood wed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
397.4, huh? You couldn't have just waited until 400 to make the thread title a bit more clean? I respect it.
Oof ouch my OCD
You are standing at the base of mountain known as grind.
Now you can finally play the game!
i almost have 5000hrs and i still have characters to level up
I don't think thats exactly what he meant, I think he meant he got all characters up to level 40 for their teachables not all characters maxed out
Step 2: Get BBQ on all your killers. See you in another 397.4 hours!
yes, now go farm those teachables for every single character in the game. I also have every teachable unlocked, and with 1347 hours played, I have exactly 4 killers and 2 survivors with every single perk unlocked, and like 2 other killers with almost all perks. But you'll soon realise you only need BT/DS/Iron Will/Unbreakable and Corrupt/Ruin/Undying/BBQ anyway xD
That is much quicker than I managed, and I've been playing since Plague.
I know. just telling he has long road ahead
I recently lost 3,844 hour of progress. I get to do the grind all over again.