The nightmare
I heard lot of things about this killer, most of twitch streamer said he was so bad. But after i main play him for around 30 hours, i realized he is been underrated. He is ability can help him travel around map with POP after he hooked someone. His snare is ok with some add-on, the only problem for him is how to quick down 1 survivor then put your snare around hook or pallet nearby, stack ur SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST. I would say he is probably
T2 (without red paint brush) T1 (with red paint brush)


Comments
I wouldn't say he is underrated per se. Most people know he is relatively strong, they are just comparing him to the top killers.
He's ######### to play against. At least his minor nerfs made him less picked since you can't play forever Freddy anymore. His strength is alright, he's a solid A tier just not comparable to Nurse, Blight, and Spirit.
People saying he sucks are just being ignorant. That teleport more than makes up for the fact that his slow isn't as good as Clown's.