RIP Rin Yamaoka (2018-2021)

F’s in the chat, please. She was fun while she lasted.

Just like Nurse’s blink bug, if it’s something that doesn’t impact survivors negatively it’s going to be at the bottom of BHVR’s priority list.

What were your best memories of this once great killer?

I remember that I was doing killer rotations when I first started DBD. I liked Michael and Doctor a lot, but didn’t perform consistently well. Decided to try out Spirit - first game playing her is a 4K and I get hatemail from all 4 survivors. One of the best feelings I’ve had playing this game. 🙂

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467911#Comment_2467911

    ik the matchmaking is busted here but they were a 4man at least?? and got very salty in endgame too lol but yeah spirit is fine fair and balanced in fact she's dead now she's so weak can't stand a chance as her damn bhvr

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6422L4CGG73W/image.png

    I mean, look at their build and your build.. Look at their rank and your rank.. look at your addons and their. Probably even with trapper you could win that.

  • @Fobbo said:

    Never liked playing against her anyway

    same....

  • Stepping in with a reminder, please remember to keep the discussion civil and respectful towards each other, and their points of view.

  • Took way too long for them to look at Stridor. That's too many years.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Took way too long for them to look at Stridor. That's too many years.

    Personally Stridor’s nerf wouldn’t even bother me if Spirit wasn’t bugged.

    However, Stridor’s ONLY purpose was to counter Iron Will - and even then it was hardly used. Now Stridor has been relegated to the ever-growing list of useless perks.

  • I hadn't seen Spirit in forever until somewhere last week. The match starts, I make my way over to a gen, when I suddenly hear the sound of a phasing Spirit, followed by the sound of a disconnecting survivor.

    Great.

  • @Gylfie said:

    I hadn't seen Spirit in forever until somewhere last week. The match starts, I make my way over to a gen, when I suddenly hear the sound of a phasing Spirit, followed by the sound of a disconnecting survivor.

    Great.

    Clearly that survivor doesn’t know it’s super easy to juke Spirit now.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    Spirit mains are the most dramatic player subdivision in the game, I swear lol.

    "RIP Spirit," like she isn't still A-tier even without sound.

    Just throw on Predator instead of Stridor (wow what a thought!) and stand still some more, and wait until the devs fix the bug.

    Also I've hardly seen any Spirit sound complaints? Besides this one I've only seen one other, so I doubt the devs even noticed.

    ye, cuz nobody plays her anymore

  • Closing up the thread as it has gone off topic with attacks on one another after requesting to keep the conversation civil. Please remember, there is no need to be uncivil with one another for differences of thought and opinions.

1 2 3 ›