Stuck hostage in a game with hackers right now
*Was unaware I cant show profiles* made a report here on site.
insta get up after knockdown, speed, infinite flashlight etc, im stuck in a game with them and if I disconnect I get a penalty....
*Was unaware I cant show profiles* made a report here on site.
insta get up after knockdown, speed, infinite flashlight etc, im stuck in a game with them and if I disconnect I get a penalty....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Disconnect and take that penalty
Can't name and shame. Just record the match and send it to support and they should be banned, given they're still actively in a match with you.
Well it should only be 5 minutes, right? Seems worth it instead of staying in there with obvious hackers. (Not that I want to encourage DCing.)
Btw record them for making a report.
Yes, taking a totally undeserved penalty is always worth it!