The Shape Could Use Some Buffs
I don't think he needs any significant changes but Evil Within could def use some number buffs to help his kit in the current pace of the game. I think increasing the amount power he can build up on each individual survivor by like 15-20% would be a nice change. Maybe increasing the speed at which he gains Evil Within while stalking by like 10% as well because it takes quite a while to build up Evil Within against experienced Survivors.
Comments
The Snape
Jokes aside, all I really want for Michael is for tier 1 to be deleted. That's the biggest buff I think he needs. Now we have a few more 'level up' killers and neither of them start at such a slow speed and I feel like both their powers are better.
Also an add-on pass and maybe removing the limit on how much Evil he can stalk? Again, nobody else has this so I don't know why Michael does.
"Thank You for pointing out the the typo Mr. Malfoy"
That being said I hope they don't remove Tier 1 Evil Within because I love playing as and against Jumpscare Myers Builds 😥