Why do so many survivors do this?
Today I have died 3 times after chasing the killer for 3 gens or doing those 3 gens, all because my teammates love activating EGC, even when they see those claw marks on my portrait moving. But that isn't the biggest issue, the biggest issue is when all 3 of them are healthy, next to me (I'm hooked first time), next to the gate and decide that, rather than helping me, they should just make noise and wait for the killer to come and teabag.
And this has been happening a lot in the past months. I can't count how many times either me or a fellow team mate dies first hook just because everyone decides to rather BM the killer.
Comments
SoloQ is hell, there is nothing you can do.
My best guess is they were a 3 man swf.
god, i feel that pain dude, i have actually died to egc many times because my teammates open the gate early, the funny thing is its usually trying to save their dumb asses that i die.
Because SoloQ is objectively the hardest mode to play
You never know what you'll get, but 9 times out of 10 you're playing against 4 other people, without the benefits of playing killer vs 4 other people lol
Usually I get my ass out during egc because I know how much help I will get.
Some survivors are only there for themselves (sorry to say)
Console survivors?