Phantasm Chapter
How about a Phantasm Chapter. It has an amazingly cool Killer with an amazingly cool power built in. Basically the killer is called "Tallman" is an interdimensional being in the form of a very tall human, that is able to control metal balls about the size of baseballs, that he releases and they fly toward a player. The metal balls can open up somewhat like a knife and have things in them like drills and blades. I added a picture below to give you an idea, because I doubt very many people have watched this horror movie series. (I recommend it, it's worth it for B horror movie aficionados).

Comments
That would be really cool. The balls are called Sentinals, by the way. I imagine he can set up trails or paths that the Sentinels can travel and if a survivor crosses the path of one while it's close by it will chase them and injure them. He could probably also control a gold Sentinel that will down a survivor if they don't remove it. For the weapon, just have one of the silver orbs.