Nemesis Rework/Remake/Buff/Whatever

Since the devs have stated that Nemesis' biggest weakness, speed boost upon contamination, won't be changed or removed, I decided to add a bit of spice to his ability by adding a new ability upon reaching Tier 3 and a change to the Contaminated effect while keeping his Tentacle Strike pretty much the same

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_oU-lvkA-Q9NvAn2DGFlTv9w0xYKcZAM3BBAVgcxqFY/edit?usp=drivesdk

TLDR

When Nemesis(now named The Bioweapon) reaches Tier 3, he gains a Rush like Oni's with a cooldown that can knock people on the ground for a few seconds and break pallets and breakable walls. Contaminated effect now slows survivor Gen speeds and slow their movement speed down after a while. Zombies have been removed due the Contaminated status effect buff

Feedback is accepted and I'd also like to see what you have in mind for a Nemesis rework

Comments

  • I dont disagree I think Nemesis could have had a Tier 3 or even 4 or beyond with more expansive power.

    However hold your horses cause that is a nightmare to balance and a nightmare to licence.

    Lets see how Nemesis performs after patch on next Tuesday (prolly)

  • I would like that contamination does something more, but come on dont remove zombies, ther are nice and give you random funny moments.

  • @ARTRA said:

    I would like that contamination does something more, but come on dont remove zombies, ther are nice and give you random funny moments.

    True, Zombies are really fun but I thought they would be a bit overkill with the slowdown from the Contamination

  • @Emeal said:

    I dont disagree I think Nemesis could have had a Tier 3 or even 4 or beyond with more expansive power.

    However hold your horses cause that is a nightmare to balance and a nightmare to licence.

    Lets see how Nemesis performs after patch on next Tuesday (prolly)

    Nemesis' buff from the PTB was, well, a buff but it doesn't fix Nemesis' problems imo, it'll just make his 1v1 even stronger than it already was while not buffing his lacking 1v4