Yupppp. :)
I would like to give a huge LOL to the people who were calling The Spirit weak when she was first released..
Now they’re getting their asses bodied by her left and right. Isn’t that something, huh? lmao.
Now they’re getting their asses bodied by her left and right. Isn’t that something, huh? lmao.
Comments
absolutely i got her because i knew her potential also she jut looked awesome.
All yeah
I still think she's just mid tier. I'm wrecking at rank 1 with her, but that's just because the survivors don't know what they're doing, not because of her strength.
I'm confused. I mean shes great fun to use, certainly not the worst killer *when add ons are in play* but I don't think she's a billy or nurse or even hag, so let's not take it to far. I play her at rank 1 too, and tbh, if it weren't for the fact the event came out around her buff she just recieved, Idk if she would be that awesome
Up vote if you want stridor fixed so spirit can have mega sound tracking with it.
she is stronger than before but still not the best. there is a lot of counter play to her and perks like iron will bodie her pretty well. also she needs addons to beat really good survivors.
THIS.
She has like perfect synergy with Stridor and yet Stridor is still no where near what it used to be or worth using. I really hope the devs buff it. (shoutout to Predator as well that has perfect synergy with her and is STILL garbage and not worth using)
Like you mentioned as well, I really hate how so many killers are addon dependent, Spirit included. They really need to bake more into base kits. A mistake that keeps getting made over and over to where we need killer re works down the road and they are still doing it.