Is "BHVR Read" even a thing anymore?
I've seen this in my profile and I assume it means the amount of time BHVR has read a post, but when's the last time anyone even had a post BHVR read? So many important things are discussed in this forum, especially the continued console performance issues with a thread of over 100 pages, and I have yet to see BHVR even acknowledge anything.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
The Devs themselves don't normally come here anymore. It's usually the Mods and Community Managers,
They used to.
I miss them.
Because anything they say means, or could mean BIG things. So they avoid saying anything, "BHVR Read" is just a way of letting the people know they are seeing what were saying, they aren't ignoring us. They just don't want to make statements because then that leads to expectations, and expectations lead to dissapointment.
It is used, I use it myself specifically in relation to feedback posts.
Interesting, good to know. I miss when BHVR was more transparent and in touch with us, I'm glad to see at least someone still is.