Hilarious Nemesis Moment - (That I sadly didn't record)

So there I was on the Grim Pantry for the 3rd ######### time in a row and I was chasing a Dwight. We neared a loop and started circling around. As we neared the pallet I went for a swing and successful slugged him in the back. The Dwight, not taking kindly to this, decided to wisely use his temporary speed boost to not:

A) Run away from the loop and gain distance

B) Double back and go towards the pantry

C) Run to the safest side of the loop and prepare to pre-drop the pallet

But Instead to run directly next to the pallet and start T-bagging me. And, As if summoned by the spirit of karmic retribution, one of my zombies, (named "Bobette"), calmly walked behind the Dwight during the middle of his squat practise and smacked him clean in the back of the head. Instantly flooring him before he even realised she was there.

I nodded to her proud and approvingly. Before the Dwight then summarily Shadow Realmed himself. And left the game.

I only wish I had been recording at the time. Bob and Bobette are the only reasons I play Nemesis.

Comments

  • It shouldn't be but it is always super satisfying when cocky bmers get destroyed.

    I am glad ai also agree. You have some nice friends there.

  • Well my experience with zombies is very fascinating.

    Ursula always blocks my path when I chase a Survivor, but the Survivor gets away.

    And Herbert has a tree fetish.

  • Those 2 zombies are the stars (pun not initially intended, but I'll take it) of the RE chapter for me. They add an unquantified comedic element to trials. I'm certain on one of the 4gamers videos there was a clip where a survivor got pinballed first by a Nemesis tentacle, into a zombie swipe, and a final down by the other zombie.

    I've not played Nemesis yet, but have faced him a few times, and he's one of the most entertaining killers tp go against.

  • Watching my bro play Neme last night, he tentacled a Dwight and infected them. The Dwight than got launched forward and rounded a corner straight into Bob who gave me man a face high five.