Killer lobby times are perfect!
I can hit the start match button, go out and mow the lawn, walk the dog, and when I'm done waxing my taint, I'll have 4 survivors in my lobby ready to go. See, they're perfect. ![]()
I can hit the start match button, go out and mow the lawn, walk the dog, and when I'm done waxing my taint, I'll have 4 survivors in my lobby ready to go. See, they're perfect. ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Will you, though?
+1 These que times are really ruining the experience right now.
If they literally just allowed survivors to collect bloodpoints with vials after 30 this ENTIRE problem would be fixed. Being unable to go past 30 is the whole reason killer que's are ridiculous right now. This isn't mentioning how everyone's got petal offerings that are totally worthless stacked in their inventory because of that 30 limit. They seriously need to hotfix this and solve the problem.
I just discovered my computer has a weird glitch, that causes me to disconnect multiple times. Only happens when I get into the red ranks. So weird right? Not my fault BHVR, it's my pc
You are missing the point. The entire reason killer is so much more time consuming is because of the cap preventing survivors from getting more bloodpoints. If you fix that, less people will be on killer, hence lower que times, hence way faster than it is now.
Here's the interesting part: Before the event, Steam Charts would average 12k-13k people this time of night, nearly every night.
Here we are with 9 days left, and DBD is only at 15k players now on Steam Charts. A huge drop from the past few nights, where even Monday and Tuesday night were still hitting 25k this time of night.
I wonder how many people who returned for the event either (1) finished both sides by now or (2) just said to hell with it and gave up on the Killer side due to lobbies, and have left again until the next seasonal event or double BP event.
I said to hell with it half way through doing the survivor vials because playing solo survivor is hell right now.
RedDead2 is out Friday so farewell for awhile DBD I'll be back later.
it is not from a serious game having to wait like 15mins everytime you wanna play,
biggest OP BUG ever
I wish I had the courage to record a live video to demonstrate it lol
I've been masturbating while I wait... but both my wrists are sore now.... Not sure how much more of this I can take.
Plus I've rub off a layer of skin now... ouchie
You've been masturbating between each match? Wow that's some serious commitment.