Specific Doc addons question:

Will [High Stimulus Electrode] increase the 24m range of [Interview Tape]?

Comments

  • I haven't tried cause I'd rather get the bonuses from the Calm, Restraint, Discipline, and Order add-ons. It'd be worth a shot to try it out though.

  • Well I'm using the beam in a "meme" Thrill of the Hunt build, where I protect my totems with its range. It's SUPER hard for Survivors to get my totems down. (Of course, this build comes with obvious issues, but still, it's fun, and really effective against non-SWF's.)

  • They do increase the range, I'm pretty sure

  • Cool! I'll pop it on now and play a game, see what happens.

  • It 100 % used to and I am pretty sure it still does.

    That would be like a 42 metre shock. Pretty nasty, you can shock people outside your Terror Radius, even with Distressing.

  • Range addons tend to effect all powers regardless of what other addons are being used. So im quite sure the interview tape stacks with any range increasing addons.

  • @MrDardon said:

    It 100 % used to and I am pretty sure it still does.

    That would be like a 42 metre shock. Pretty nasty, you can shock people outside your Terror Radius, even with Distressing.

    It's 28 metres now since they changed the range addons to be flat numbers instead of percentages (e.g High stimulus electrode now gives 4 metres in range.). This is a nerf in this specific scenario, but a big buff if you dont run the addon from before

  • @CoolerBleend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2465977#Comment_2465977

    It's 28 metres now since they changed the range addons to be flat numbers instead of percentages (e.g High stimulus electrode now gives 4 metres in range.). This is a nerf in this specific scenario, but a big buff if you dont run the addon from before

    They did? That sucks. I remember it used to increase the range by 75 %. But I never really play Doctor so I don't really know them to well.

  • Imagine sniping someone in a shooting game. It still increase it but run scrapped with interview tape for a doughnut.