Observation
You know its interesting, in the first few days there are threads like:
- one sided event
- killer have it too easy to farm phials
- baby killers got what they cried for
- one full phial each killer game
Now 5 days later I read:
- Make it such that you can farm 60 phials on survivor
- killer queues take too long
- killer takes ages to farm phials
- survivors dont use offerings, dont have enough hooks
This community is always ready to give you a laugh ![]()
Comments
@Master That's what makes this event so great. The entitled survivor mains (not all of them, just the entitled ones) have been calling killers op for so long that once they finally are forced to play killer they trip over their false narrative. This event will have more survivors understand the killer situation and more killers understand the survivor situation, hopefully.
I am still debating whether I should play survivor and genrush a few killers or whether I should completely take a break to raise queue times.
Just a pitty that I dont have a 4 man SWF
What are "phials"?
Its the event currency
@Master Given your profile name and your extensive knowledge of the Dead by Daylight killers I daresay you ARE the 4 man SWF group.
He/she gets 5 gen looped with bloodlust 3, just FYI.
We must have different types of humor then.
I for one don't like not being able to play on low ranks because no one joins. (Wait times increased for me today and i got tired of waiting.)
Luckily they fixed most of the maps now, so this isnt possible anymore
No , the event currency are "vials", you are lying.
What are "phials"???
If there were a shortage of survivors you would have long Q time as survivor as well
Are you actually stupid or just pretending?
Are you having issues with your eyes or don't know how to spell?
Yeah ok, I guess it's too hard for OP to write the actual name , or maybe he has a bad memory issue.
Sorry.
They are crying about queuetimes not about 'killer is so hard to play'. But make you fantasy scenario
Said the guy "bigbubs"
Both terms are equivalent, just that you know for the next time