Nemesis countering Alert
When nemesis uses whip to break a pallet, allert doesn't go off. Is this supposed to be a thing? I noticed this day one of nemesis' release. I guessed it was a bug but it was never adressed.
When nemesis uses whip to break a pallet, allert doesn't go off. Is this supposed to be a thing? I noticed this day one of nemesis' release. I guessed it was a bug but it was never adressed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To my knowledge, no killer using their power to break pallets gets shown. Billy/Bubba saws, Demo lunge, etc.
Alert only shows regular damaging of pallets and gens, etc
actually they do, demo billy/bubba show up with alert when breaking with there power even blight. so i hope they fix it so nemmysus does 2. alert is on my standard build so i run it 9/10 games
I used to run alert all the time and it never showed this for me. Either it was a bug that got fixed or its a bug now that it shows...
The perk says it only shows auras when killers use the "Break" action (IE pressing space in front of a gen/pallet)
Thats 100% what I thought. So it shouldnt show for chainsaws/blight rush, etc and if it does (for @IlliterateGenocide) its either a bug or another perk thats showing it.
its been this way as for as long as I can remember. the only break i haven't tested is iri pin legion. or spirit fury. if u want more confirmation take it from otzdarva if you don't believe me
They do show the aura - Chainsaw powers have always shown aura on Alert. I however cannot verify Demogorgon as of recently but it should. I used to run Alert religiously before the perk range became global also so I know this for a fact.