Elodie rakoto perk buffs

Here’s kind of a second part to my kind of series of buffing survivors teachable perks I did Jeff last time this time I’m doing Elodie

Appraisal-Start the trial with 3/4/5 tokens. When a chest has already been opened, consume 1 token to rummage through it for an item. Rummage through chests is 100% faster.

Deception-Interact with a locker while holding the sprint button to trigger a loud noise notification for the killer at your location instead of entering the locker. You will not leave any scratch marks or pools of blood for 5 seconds. Deception can only activate once every 60/50/40 seconds.

Power Struggle-While being carried by the killer, reaching 25/20/15% wiggling progression activates power struggle. You can drop a pallet to stun the killer to escape there grasp.


Here’s what I buffed. With Appraisal I buffed the amount of tokens to 3/4/5 and I increased the rummage speed to 100% at all tiers. I brought back the ability to rummage a chest as many times as you can.

With Deception I increased the duration of no scratch marks to 5 seconds and(I don’t know if it’s in the game) added that it also hides blood trails for the duration.

For power struggle I just decreased the requirement from 35/30/25% to 25/20/15% to make it easier and made it so you can use it as many times as you want. Thoughts?

Comments

  • i dont know about the deception one. dont loud noise notifications only happen when ur a certain distance away. you could just jump in and out of a locker for that to work so having a perk for that dosent really help honestly. i like the mid chase aspect it currently has. tho i like the appraisal and power struggle changes.