BHVR, Its an 18+ Game about murdering...
I really can't say butt hole... like What the #########?
I sorta of get ######### and arsehole... but really... butt hole... ITS A GAME ABOUT MURDERING PEOPLE!!!
I really can't say butt hole... like What the #########?
I sorta of get ######### and arsehole... but really... butt hole... ITS A GAME ABOUT MURDERING PEOPLE!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're looking to murder people by stabbing them in the ass hole then please don't do it here
You can say Nazi but you can't say Deutsch.
Like, I agree with the concept of the filter, don't let people say slurs. But this is just stupid.
I mean, Deutsch of all things- that's German for German.
What does murdering people have to do with how you want it, fam?
The funny thing is, I wasn't even calling someone else a butt hole... I was saying I played like an ######### because some brought a key and that was a dick move. I was ######### talking myself... and the game was like WOW... We can't be saying thinks like butt in a game where a killer literally drives a spear through the back of someones head...