why was it taken down?
for some reason my last post was taken down when I did nothing wrong, I simply asked why lobbies were taking so long as killer since I was waiting for over 40 minutes for one. any ideas?
for some reason my last post was taken down when I did nothing wrong, I simply asked why lobbies were taking so long as killer since I was waiting for over 40 minutes for one. any ideas?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because an event is going on, there isn't really any other explanation then lots of people are trying to play killer.
that doesn't answer my question about why my post was taken down though
With there being so many people asking the same question as you, my guess is that you were seen as spamming. The reason lobbies are taking so long is because of two things, killer vials and Bloodpoints. Since you can't reliably gain a BP bonus with the Petals after maxing out your serums most of the BP nuts are playing killer for their BP bonus. On top of this survivors and killers have generally finished the survivor vials rather quickly. This has resulted in a large number of people all queueing as killer all at once for the killer vials. Combine this with the fact that many survivors are suiciding after securing their vial and you have a very large number of killers pipping while the survivors de-pip.
The best course of action for all killers right now is to focus on de-pipping while there is still time to farm the event.
maybe because thats what everyone is talking about and it was just the same thing? not sure but thats the only thing that makes some sense.
wish I could depip but how can I if I can't find a lobby to begin with and depipping all the way from rank 1 will take me all week anyways
nah it would take a few hours at most until you reach a good wait time range.
what rank should I go down to?
Either it's a forum bug that happens from time to time, or you were talking about something that violates the game's rules (deranking, for example).
If you really are at rank 1 I'd recommend getting to Green ranks at least. The wait isn't completely ridiculous there.