Kate Face Animation
The same problem appears this time with Kate. I think this animation problem is with all characters. I hope it is fixed
Tagged:
Pending
The same problem appears this time with Kate. I think this animation problem is with all characters. I hope it is fixed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The same goes for self-healing as a T-Virus
my stomach hurts im laughing so hard, i hope they fix the bug but holy crap that is so funny.
Yeah it's funny and a little creepy
i think its problem ony with basic head on other head picec it looks normal atleas it looked normal last night
Hahaha that is hilarious.