Who's good at math?

I'm kind of wondering what happens if you put a survivor into a match with t3 Self-Care (self heal efficiency +20%), t3 Botany (healing efficiency +33%), t3 Streetwise (item consumption reduction 25%), t3 Built to Last (refill 50% item charge), a Ranger Medkit (32 charges), Gel Dressings (+16 charges), and Gauze Roll (+12 charges). It takes 16 charges to heal yourself. Does anybody know how many times you can medkit heal yourself with this combo? I know with both Self Care and Botany Knowledge, there's no need for a medkit, but I am curious how long a medkit would last with this build.

Comments

  • @Dehitay said:

    I'm kind of wondering what happens if you put a survivor into a match with t3 Self-Care (self heal efficiency +20%), t3 Botany (healing efficiency +33%), t3 Streetwise (item consumption reduction 25%), t3 Built to Last (refill 50% item charge), a Ranger Medkit (32 charges), Gel Dressings (+16 charges), and Gauze Roll (+12 charges). It takes 16 charges to heal yourself. Does anybody know how many times you can medkit heal yourself with this combo? I know with both Self Care and Botany Knowledge, there's no need for a medkit, but I am curious how long a medkit would last with this build.

    About 7-8 heals.

  • 60 charges in total

    Times 1.53 for self care and botomy means 91.8 effective charges

    Times 1.5 for build to last makes 137.7 effective charges

    With streetwise it takes 12 charges for one heal so 137.7/12= about 11.47 heals

    I did not have a lot of time so this post may or may not be completly false

    Edit: completly false as it turns out, correct answer bellow

  • With no great or failed skillchecks you get pretty much exactly 9 uses. Bad at math but just tested it.

  • @Uistreel said:

    With no great or failed skillchecks you get pretty much exactly 9 uses. Bad at math but just tested it.

    Did you heal yourself or somebody else?

    I am very confused by that result

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2463984#Comment_2463984

    Did you heal yourself or somebody else?

    I am very confused by that result

    Healed myself, kller hit me, I healed up using medkit, killer hit me, healed using medkit. Did that on repeat until medkit ran out first time, stopped healing, waited for built to last to replenish 50% of the medkit after 10 seconds, continued healing with medkit, killer hit me, repeat until it ran out second time. Medkit ran out of charges second time at the end of my ninth self-heal using only the medkit.

    I also made sure the killer had a completely empty loadout, only the 4 survivor perks were brought in.

  • Nvm i figured it out

    The effects stack multiplicatively

    So 1-(0.8x0.67x0.75)= about 0.6

    60 charges + 30 charges from build to last is 90 charges

    90 times 1.6 is 144

    144/16= 9 heals

  • I just wanted to enter the topic and declare I'm not good at math.

  • @Uistreel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2464027#Comment_2464027

    Healed myself, kller hit me, I healed up using medkit, killer hit me, healed using medkit. Did that on repeat until medkit ran out first time, stopped healing, waited for built to last to replenish 50% of the medkit after 10 seconds, continued healing with medkit, killer hit me, repeat until it ran out second time. Medkit ran out of charges second time at the end of my ninth self-heal using only the medkit.

    I also made sure the killer had a completely empty loadout, only the 4 survivor perks were brought in.

    Yeah i figured it out.

    Made a wrong assumption about how these things stack

  • About 9 heals I believe. Assuming nothing removing efficiency and no great skill checks.

  • @Uistreel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2464027#Comment_2464027

    Healed myself, kller hit me, I healed up using medkit, killer hit me, healed using medkit. Did that on repeat until medkit ran out first time, stopped healing, waited for built to last to replenish 50% of the medkit after 10 seconds, continued healing with medkit, killer hit me, repeat until it ran out second time. Medkit ran out of charges second time at the end of my ninth self-heal using only the medkit.

    I also made sure the killer had a completely empty loadout, only the 4 survivor perks were brought in.

    Lol, I didn't expect anybody to go this far with it. That's cool.