I 've seen it a couple of times now. The first time I was the one that got stuck. The second time it was another survivor. The killer had to put the survivor in a dying state and pick them up to free them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
try reporting it here
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
I 've seen it a couple of times now. The first time I was the one that got stuck. The second time it was another survivor. The killer had to put the survivor in a dying state and pick them up to free them.
https://youtu.be/naETkev7RtAI submitted on this a few days ago and they responded that they know about it. They didn't have an ETA on the fix though.