What would you think of some kind of universal map traversal.
What if on each map there was 3 demo like portals like call them entity wormholes or something personally I feel shack and main building would make sense for 2 of them and the 3rd being rng. A map wide sound would play whenever the killer uses one and there should be an lengthy animation entering and exiting longer than demo. The idea is not for this to be something every killer uses (although it is an option) since killers that already have mobility would be faster just using their powers however for low mobility killers it should be considerably faster than walking.I think survivors should also be able to do a sealing action that seals it for a period of time for example if you know the myers is running tinkerer for some ungodly reason and there is a woormhole nearby you could seal it so the myers has to do the walk of shame to your gen.
Comments
I would just rather smaller maps...
Well the most recent map being RPD give me little hope for that...
Id like it if there were ways to travel without walking such as the water slide like on black ops 1 or mine cart.
I mean if you wanna slide just play blight :)