Jill Face Animation
PC / Steam
I saw this animation problem when I was playing with Jill. When the plague infects sick her and she repairs the generator, character's face animation breaks down.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
PC / Steam
I saw this animation problem when I was playing with Jill. When the plague infects sick her and she repairs the generator, character's face animation breaks down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What the actually is this
######### looks creepy
Perfect meme format.
So this also happens with Kate when infected vs Plague and opening an exit gate. Not sure if there are similar problems with gen repair. D:
That's horrifying. She looks like Billy's slightly less inbred cousin.