How would you fix Unnerving Presence and/or Overcharge?
Or, are they fine as is?
thoughts?
I think maybe having skill check zones get smaller naturally as you rise in ranks, being at 50% the size at red-ranks in comparison to brown. (based on badge colour, not rank number)
This would make it so these skill-check based perks would be helpful without stacking them together and/or playing as Doctor.
Comments
make them like lullaby skillchecks
what about lullaby, then? (nonjudgemental)
lullaby is more effective but requires more time to set up and can be destroyed since it's a hex, kinda like noed vs other instadown perks, also thank you for marking the tone that is very nice of you /g
no problem! : D
I’d bump the numbers for Unnerving Presence to something absurdly high, and remove Great Skill Checks.
Overcharge? I honestly don’t think it’s that bad of a perk, but a buff wouldn’t hurt. Maybe double regression? Or incapacitate Survivors who miss the skill check?