Well if you are going to live there it is a lot of fun. If you are doing it online like me it is several years of being alone in the office. I'm only 6 months to the end. You got this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if you buy textbooks keep them clean. alot of colleges give ur money back if u give them back in a good condition.
Have good time management skills, just create some sort of schedule for yourself.
Well if you are going to live there it is a lot of fun. If you are doing it online like me it is several years of being alone in the office. I'm only 6 months to the end. You got this.
Well, seeing as how I'm still in high school, I can't really give you any advice.
That being said, I wish you good luck!
When I was in college they only offered $5 max per book because profs would just go with new edition each year. ๐
Listen to you teacher, Take notes, and make some friends.