Who Moooved this here?
I know this has probably been mentioned before, but even to this day I have no explanation as to why the heck Lery's has a cow. Anyone able to help me understand this?
Tagged:
Mod
I know this has probably been mentioned before, but even to this day I have no explanation as to why the heck Lery's has a cow. Anyone able to help me understand this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NOT BETTY!!!
I…Ive never seen that in the two years I’ve been playing this game. I guess I’ll send myself there when I get home tonight and look for it.
Maybe @GoodBoyKaru rescued it from the cow tree and brought it here to help get it better?
I'm not sure myself as to why, to me it still is an... udder mystery!
But per another thread:
LOL
The closest thing I can come up with is The Doctor threw a party for the killers when he was brought in (like a house-warming party), and this is the extra food brought by the Hillbilly that wasn't needed.
That's the best I've got.
MOO MOO IS GETTING BETTER
I CUDDLE HER EVERY DAY
This is where the cows went to get remodeled.
Washu is milking one of my old threads
did someone say H O N S E
5 years, thousands of hours, and I had no idea...